The 2013 Pan-Massachusetts Challenge, A 200 mile bike-a-thon from Sturbridge to Provincetown taking place on August 3-4th
The Pan-Massachusetts challenge is the largest Athletic Fundraising event in the country, raising over $30,000,000 annually with all proceeds donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
This app has been created for both Riders and Sponsors/Friends.
In the app you can:
1. Search for and track Riders and Volunteers.
2. Email Home Page links to friends
3. View a Rider s Image Gallery
4. Visit a Rider s Links
5. View Rider Fundraising goals and amounts
6. Riders can Check-In and a message will be transmitted to their followers including a custom message and map position.
7. Riders can view their sponsors, send thank-you emails and add contacts to the address book.
8. View the Pan-Mass challenge Blog
9. Update a photo from your Image Gallery/Camera
10. Connect with Facebook for Check-Ins
11. Connect with Twitter for Check-Ins
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PMC 2013 is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-06-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
PMC 2013 (version 3.0) has a file size of 17.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.